UNTRAC students must have Sophomore or Junior classification and a minimum 3.0 GPA cumulative and within major.
Students participate in:
- Neuroscience classes at WFU (11 hrs required for minor)
- Neuroscience Book Club
- one semester of research (NEU 391, 2hrs)
- introductory workshops research and ethics
- full support for WFU tuition and fees
- a laptop computer1
- meals at and transportation to WFU
- full support for a GRE or MCAT class
- full support for books for WFU classes
- one fully-paid trip to the annual Society for Neuroscience meeting2
- a graduate student mentor from the WFU Graduate Neuroscience Program
- a certificate from WFU upon the successful completion of the program
1 Students may keep the laptop upon the successful completion of the program.
2 In the second year of the program.